Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
- Telephone Number Assigned by Ace Answering Service to Customer: Shall not be used for any illegal or illegitimate purpose. Customer agrees that any telephone number that is assigned to customer by Ace Answering Service is and shall remain the property of Ace Answering Service. Customer must obtain from Ace Answering Service’s prior written consent to advertise Assigned Number. Billings are either based on a call rate or timed basis. Inbound, outbound or transferred calls are all registered by the system. Discrimination of call type, caller or wrong number is not possible. Accordingly, all calls are registered and charged.
- Data Storage and NBN, Internet, ADSL or CABLE Links, Power outage: Ace Answering Service shall store customer information on Ace Answering Service’s computers and cloud computing externally. Customer acknowledges and agrees that computers, internet, servers, third party equipment, and telecommunications links are susceptible to down time. Ace Answering Service shall use its best endeavours to maintain the functionality of its services at all times; however, Ace Answering Service expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that it shall maintain continuous and uninterrupted data or computer services.
- Disclaimer of Liability: Ace Answering Service will apply best endeavour to receive and pass on information verbally or by mail, facsimile, telephone, SMS, email or data entry to the intended recipient(s) as promptly and as accurately possible, however we give no specific warranty or representation to that effect. Ace Answering Service shall take no responsibility and shall not be liable for any cost or damage to the caller, Ace Answering Service customer(s), sender(s) or the intended recipient(s) or any other person, company or organisation or third party arising directly or indirectly for errors or inaccuracies or misdirection of information, transaction or service or failure to pass on any particular information, transaction or service within a specified time period or at all. Customer shall fully release and indemnify Ace Answering Service against any actions, claims, demands, suits (and any appeal therefrom) indirectly or directly related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof.
- Fees generally incurred: Customer hereby authorises Ace Answering Service to charge the credit card account provided on the Joining Customer Agreement (or other credit cards or facilities provided) for invoiced amounts monthly or for any amounts owed under this Agreement including but not limited to, past due balances, restoration of the deposit if applicable, or as a result of any other fee incurred by Ace Answering Service.4.1 Payment due upon invoice: Customer will pay for services provided here under by invoices submitted to customer by Ace Answering Service. Charges for basic monthly services are billed for metered services (such as inbound/outbound or connected calls) and are billed in arrears. Customer shall make full payment within 21 days from date of invoice.
- Termination: Either party (Ace Answering Service or customer) may cancel their Agreement without any reason upon thirty (30) days prior notice to the other party. The minimum service period shall be three months. Ace Answering Service reserves the right and customer agrees that Ace Answering Service may cancel and terminate any and all services to customer immediately and without prior notice in the event that customer fails to fulfil any material obligation contained hereunder.
- Disputes: Entire Agreement; The legal relations of the parties hereunder, and all other matters hereunder, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. Unresolved disputes shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in Melbourne and all parties hereto consent to the jurisdiction of such court. These terms and conditions of services and the joining customer agreement sets forth the entire and final agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. Modifications or additions to this Agreement from time to time shall be considered valid and binding upon the parties.
- Notices: All notices under this Agreement is acceptable if hand delivered, sent by facsimile or e-mail, or posted to the parties hereto at their respective addresses as set forth on the agreement, or at such other address as may be designated by the parties in writing.
- Miscellaneous: Customer shall be solely responsible for providing Ace Answering Service in writing with any revisions to customer information. Should there be any calls received post termination date Ace Answering will continue to invoice customer the full monthly line and service rate plus calls.8.1 A customer name change will incur a charge of $250+GST to re-establish the new name in systems. $20+GST charge applies if credit card is declined for a second time 48 hours following the first attempt. $100+GST can apply for searching and delivery of a voice recording. Recordings are overwritten within 7 day. A charge of 12.5 percent will apply on unpaid invoices.
- Infectious Disease and COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Disclaimer: Ace Answering Service, employees and affiliates of Ace Answering Service shall not be liable directly or indirectly to customers, callers or callers of Ace Answering Service customers or any third parties for any damage, illness, death, accident or spread of an infectious disease directly or indirectly related to the dissemination or failure to disseminate fully or at all any of the written or verbal information, instruction or warning requested from or by the customer directly or indirectly to Ace Answering Service. The epidemic currently known as the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is a Force Majeure event of effect that cannot be reasonably foreseen, anticipated or controlled.
Revised 24-03-2020 Berjasanlinks ABN 49 089 536 607 Trading as Ace Answering Service